The Lost Soul cover


The Lost Soul: Book 1 of Enchena

by K.S. Marsden

#UnicornsRcool

So anyone that has seen my Facebook page, may have seen a hint of a new book on the horizon.

This is true; on Sunday 30th August, my newest book will be released!
The Lost Soul is the first book in a new YA Fantasy series.

If you have visited my Facebook page, you might have noticed a spoof cover image.  Thankfully (or regretfully, depending on your opinion!), it's time to reveal the real cover image, as we get into the final countdown to the full release.





Synopsis
Enchena's history is written by the victorious. Through war and betrayal, King Hrafn's reign has spread across the land. The rebellion is stirring again...

In a world where the evil nature of humans has infected the very forests and animals surrounding them, they are crying out for a new hope; a new hero.
Natural enemies must come together, to overcome the curse.

Two innocent people must be brought from another world. One will bring the rebellion the way to succeed; the other will be their destruction.

Goodreads link
Amazon.co.uk


Get it on your reading list, and watch out for your chance for win a paperback copy!

Let me know what you think of the cover art, guys!


Comments

  1. LOL I thought the cover was going to be the man with the unicorn horn on his head, silly me. I love the real cover though, cannot wait to read the new book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, now that would be setting a new trend! My friend Jeni recommended it because I am the least pink person in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Demon Made Me Do It - Indie Love Blog Hop

Trick or Treat Book Blog Hop

Good news, everybody!